Monday, March 28, 2011

Bye bye beautiful Byron x

Byron Bay, 29 March 2011



How time flies... haven't had chance to update blog for long time...

Just quick note to say I'm moving to beautiful Suffolk, England for a while and hope to get some amazing design inspiration from the beautiful forests and countryside over there.

I will truly miss the amazing friends and creative family in Byron Bay that I have come to know and love, but will be back soon hopefully.

If you want to keep in touch, please email me : patternista@yahoo.com
or via my facebook fan page: facebook.  I will also be setting up an Etsy store very soon!


In the mean time, I will leave you with some photos of rings that I designed and made,  inspired by my beautiful surroundings, whilst living in Byron Bay...








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rings, Becky!
    Looking forward to hearing all about the next stage of the journey! xo

    ReplyDelete